Media Release: CCI Group Purchasing appoint Linen Services Australia as preferred supplier of Laundry Services to membership
CCI and Linen Services Australia are pleased to announce they have reached agreement on a new contract, effective on the 5th of April 2022.
After an extensive and competitive process, four providers were evaluated across key criteria, CCI have selected Linen Services Australia as the preferred supplier for laundry services to its membership. Selected criteria included:
- Quality – highest standards and highest perceived quality of all participants;
- Cost – most competitive bid;
- Compliance – laundering to world’s best practice and Australian Standards;
- Covid protocols – leads the way nationally in infection control processes internally and to its customers;
- Culture – customer service focused, strong community spirit within the workplace, diverse workforce;
- ESG – many initiatives including: using environmentally friendly chemicals and processes; environmental management system; wastewater reuse; aggressively lowering of carbon footprint; energy reclamation; subcontracting some laundering to social enterprises; modern slavery policies;
- Value adds – garment hire service, linen management reporting, Vendor Managed Service;
- Award winning service –SA Health Supplier Awards 2020 Commendation;
- Market leader and innovator
“Linen Services Australia is a great appointment to our stable of contracts, the 3+1+1-year agreement provides a contemporary laundry solution for the membership throughout Australia, that in every way is without match. Our membership will benefit greatly from the vast experience, professionalism and customer centric culture gained from over 90 years of operation” announced Alex Kriznic – Procurement Manager CCI Group Purchasing “CCI Group Purchasing have around 600 member sites nationally, a good proportion of our members will benefit enormously via Linen Services Australia’s offer”
Linen Services Australia is a part of the largest linen rental company in Australia. It is a leader in the provision of laundry and textile solutions. Australian owned and operated, Linen Services Australia is a brand of Ensign Services (Aust.) Pty Ltd, which has come a long way from its inception in West Melbourne in 1927.
If your organisation is experiencing, service/quality/pricing issues with your current laundry, we urge you to contact CCI’s Business Development Managers, Mark Sykes or Georgina Weston, here, who will support your journey through the review process.
About CCI Group Purchasing
Formed in 1976, CCI Group purchasing connects its over 600 not for profit member sites with suppliers via competitive tender processes. The group purchasing power, worth $50 million annually, drives value for the member base so that they can focus on delivering for their communities.